Re: is there a patch against 2.4.10-pre12 yet?

On 19 Sep 2001, John Covici wrote:

> Hi.  The patch against p4 no longer works -- did work for a while
> though.
>
> Is there anything against pre12 yet?

Nothing offical far as I can tell. I made a patch that I'm using myself
from the ext3_1_0 cvs branch.

http://www.haque.net/software/patches/ext3_1.0-mhaque-2410p12.diff.gz

*warning*: I'm not responsible if your fs goes up in smoke.

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque haque net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc themes org