Re: Patch for 2.4.10?

Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, David Hollister wrote:

Will there be a patch of the latest version of ext3 for kernel 2.4.10
forthcoming?

Do you think you could wait longer than 45 minutes before you post these requests? It seems, with very high probability, that the answer is "yes".

This is why I love the Linux community. The arrogance warms my heart.

Thanks so much.

--
David Hollister
Driversoft Engineering:  http://devicedrivers.com