Re: ext3 sources

Mike Fedyk wrote:

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 02:35:05PM -0500, Derek Richardson wrote:

All,
Can anyone provide me a link to the patches necessary for a 2.4.x kernel to run (and, hopefully, a listing of the version(s) of other utilities that are required)? Sorry to ask such a ridiculous question on a mailing list, but the stuff @ redhat is for the 2.2.x kernel, and I can't seem to find much in the way of a home page/ftp site/anything. Thanks in advance.
Derek R.

You can find many links at kernelnewbies.org. Or, in the archives...

This was where I got the appropriate utilities up to the proper versions and the patch for 2.4.9 (among other 2.4 versions).

http://www.uow.edu.au/~andrewm/linux/ext3/

--
David Hollister
Driversoft Engineering:  http://devicedrivers.com