Reverting to etx2???

I am in the odd situation of needing to revert my root partition back to
ext2 so that it may be resized.

I prefer to use Partition Magic at the moment and it can only work with
partitions of ext2, not ext3.  I believe that the documentation for ext3
exists at the main web site, http://www.uow.edu.au/~andrewm/linux/ext3/.

That is my next destination but as the answer may not exist there, I wanted
to post this in Usenet.

Thank you for any information.

P.S.  If anyone knows of any good quality, linux-based programs for dealing
with ext3 partition resizing -- I would love to know about them.
--
Robert Tilley, tilleyrw cfl rr com