Re: ext3 problem on recover...

Stephen,

thanks for the input...

I went back to 2.4.9 (non ac) applied the patch, rebooted and
get the following:

when I issue the mount command I get:

/dev/hda1 on / type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
/dev/hdb1 on /home/charles/z type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro)

but when I cat the /proc/mounts file I get:

/dev/root / ext2 rw 0 0
proc /proc proc rw 0 0
devpts /dev/pts devpts rw 0 0
/dev/hdb1 /home/charles/z ext3 rw 0 0

?? not sure why it goes to ext2 on the /dev/root

also when I go to recover it goes back to a ext2
mount for my root partition, and takes forever to
fix.

Charles Duncan

-- Begin original message --