Re: GID and UID on ext3 file system

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 08:15:05PM +0400, Sergey Ulanov wrote:

> No. Glibc works well. There is no problem then I creating new file
> on reiserfs or on ext2fs.

Sorry, I'm having trouble parsing your english.  Are you saying this
problem exists for you when creating files under both reiserfs and
ext2fs?!?

I certainly can't replicate this problem on any of my systems, so I
really don't know what to tell you....

The only thing I can think of is some wierd problem with 32-bit uid's,
but I'd assume you'd mention that if you had been using anything like that.

					- Ted