RE:How to decide mode and journal size?

Hi.

I am using a large storage which is ext2 file system of 1T byte.
It has many file types, doc, mail data, zip, etc. It doesn't have
a database file. I want to change the file system from ext2 to
ext3. It also can't divide to any partitions.

How to decide journal mode and journal size?
Please advice to me.

  Recommend a journal mode.     (orderd or journal)
  Recommend a journal size.
    (default = 8192 block, I guess it is not enough to journal file)

Best regard.