Problem adding ext3 support to tomsrtbt

Hi,

I am upgrading the tomsrtbt rescue distribution from kernel 2.0.39 to 2.2.20.

Fitting a 2.4.x kernel on the floppy is not practical at this time.

I am trying to support both ext3 and reiser filesystems.

However, there are symbol collisions, it is impossible to use both.

Is there any chance of getting the 2.2.x patch fixed?

-Thanks

-Tom