ext3 and kernel 2.4.9-31

Hi,
I am using an ASUS CUV4X-E mother board with a scsi adapter Adaptec AIC-7881U, with one QUANTUM ATLAS_V_18_WLS and MAXTOR 4K040H2, ATA DISK drive connected with a VIA vt82c686a (rev 22) IDE UDMA66 controller.
The instalation from original kernel 2.4.7 was ok, but when I upgrade to kernel 2.4.9-31, almost every day I got an error in many process, including apacha, qmail and many other, all off them refering to some functions in ext3 module.
Is there any know problem with this kernel/hardware and ext3 fs ?

Thanks
Renato Lins