Re: Problems with ext3

Stephen,

I continue in an vicious circle: I could not umount /dev/hdb2 from my
mountpoint /disk2. I get always a message: divice is busy.

Well, I made an fsck on /dev/hdb2 ( inspite of warning: doing fsck on an
mounted system may cause severe damages of the filesystem ). Then, tune2fs -l
/dev/hdb2 shows a normal line Fls features: has_journal.
I then rebooted the box, and after booting up the same line
	Fls features: has_journal needs_recovery
comes up on tune2fs -l /dev/hdb2. What means that the system is always under
recovery conditions !
What am I doing wrong ? I am not mounting /dev/hdb2 on /disk2, it is done by
fstab.

Thanks for your help,
Edgar