Uniform CD Driver Revision 3.12 Hang in RH 7.2 Install

HELP ME!!!
Im trying to install 7.2 but for some reason the installation hangs on
"running /sbin/loader" - This happens with 7.0 and even 7.1.

Also sometimes after a reboot it hangs on "Uniform CD Driver Revision 3.12".
This is the main error I am getting now. I dont seem to get the loader
problem anymore but now I get a hang on "Uniform CD Driver Revision 3.12"
when installing RH 7.2.

Has anyone seen
a work around for this or possibly even a command to boot the installtion?