RE: Please Help -- Raid shutdown problem

Aaron Lewis said:
> For some reason I don't think it is. I think if I do 'setup (md2)' from
> a grub a prompt it will fix that problem. I other concern is the
> shutdown thing. I am narrowing that down to a BIOS thing but haven't
> been able to go onsite yet.

I'm not sure about the shutdown problem, but I've never seen the MBR
transferred. I just transfer the MBR manually to all my disks. I only have
five and don't update the MBR that often, but if I had more I certainly
could find a way to script that entire procedure.
--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar attglobal net)