ext3 + quota + 2.4.19 + load

hi,

	I was trying to use ext3 with quota and 2.4.18, but when the system had
sustained load, eventually the system fell on deadlock. By that time, I
was told to use the latest -ac patch, and maybe the problem would no
longer exist. But instead I went back to ext2 and waited for 2.4.19 to
come out. Now I tryed 2.4.19 with ext3 and all the same thing, but the
system hanged up again.

	Please tell me what I can do, and if you want me to do any testing, I
can do it and send any feedback you need.

Juan Pablo Abuyeres
TECMOERA.COM