Re: how often to 'fsck -D' ?

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 07:56, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> > That said, I expect 2.4 htree patches to continue to be maintained.
>
> I'd like to try them -- where are they?

Ted posted 2.4 patches a while back, and I've got a set of ext3 patches
including those plus a few bug-fixes and other stuff, available at

	http://people.redhat.com/sct/patches/ext3-2.4/

In particular,

	http://people.redhat.com/sct/patches/ext3-2.4/dev-20021115/2.4.20-rc1.allpatches.patch

contains all of the non-debug patches in one easy-to-swallow capsule,
although it also includes some slightly experimental
performance-improving code.