Locked Dirs

Hey there I recently downloaded a folder off an ftp that had [hxc] as the
bwginning name of thr dir, now it says it's locked when I try to delete it in
KDE. when I try to rm -f in a console it says it doesn't exist, I can't move
it, delete it , or change anything about it. When I output a ls -la to a txt
it says this about it "drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Dec  2
10:18 [hXc] Falling Cycle -
2002 - Conflict" and when I just pull a ls -la in the console it shows up
 with "?[hxc]? blah blah blah" the question marks, I don't get it. Could
 someone lemme know how dumb I am I would appreciate it, as long as you tell
 me how to get rid of it to ;)  Thanks everyone.