ext3 problem

Hello

Does anybody know that Linux kernel 2.4.4 supports ext3 fs (module or embedded). I looked at the
config menus, but I couldn't see ext3 support. I don't know whether the other ext3 modules work
under a kernel which does not support ext3. I will try to insmod ext3 modules.

I'm searching and trying newly built kernels.
Any help or comments are welcome.

Best regards

Ardaulas