ObSheesh: Sheesh

> IT3 Stuart Blake Tener, USNR-R" <stuart bh90210 net> writes:
[...]
> 	I really did not mean to insult anyone, just I like choice too,
> and I want to see that choice in RH distributions also.

I guess we're just circling around the main issue here: it's great you
really like Reiser and think it's k3wl or whatever, but this isn't the
place to come tell us about it.

If you really want Red Hat to put Reiser in their installer (and you're
not really a troll) you can:

a) patch the installer yourself and upload your patches to bugzilla, or,
b) file a bugzilla request by itself and ask the installer dev tam
nicely.

(ObFreeClue: http://bugzilla.redhat.com)

ObSheesh: Sheesh.

Mark

P.S. I hate "me too" posts so I'll just batch it in here: I'd take ext3
any day of the week over any other Linux JFS.  Thanks for all your work
on the code, dev-guys.
--
mallen gibraltarsoft com -- http://www.gibraltarsoft.com
"If you can dream it, you can do it." -- Walt Disney