Re: ext3 and chattr +S on postfix spools

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 03:26:45PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> However, Postfix' queue seems to be safe with softupdates, but not
> Postfix' maildir delivery, which I find very unfortunate. Postfix should
> not put itself under the same artificial restriction that the
> unmaintained qmail-1.03 suffers from.

I just think that maildir implementation by other LDA/MTA should
have the same problem. Namely, procmail, maildrop, exim, courier.
No, I have not look at the code deeply, say, I only guess it, as the
first implementor also sufferred :-)

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja