Re: Ext3-users -- confirmation of subscription -- request 905448

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 ext3-users-request redhat com wrote:

> Ext3-users -- confirmation of subscription -- request 905448
>
> We have received a request from 66.88.179.82 for subscription of your
> email address, <mhaque haque net>, to the ext3-users redhat com
> mailing list.  To confirm the request, please send a message to
> ext3-users-request redhat com, and either:
>
> - maintain the subject line as is (the reply's additional "Re:" is
> ok),
>
> - or include the following line - and only the following line - in the
> message body:
>
> confirm 905448
>
> (Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
> interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
> form.)
>
> If you do not wish to subscribe to this list, please simply disregard
> this message.  Send questions to ext3-users-admin redhat com

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque haque net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Developer/Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://www.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc themes org