need help from fs guru

Hello

I just brought my machine back up from a very nasty crash. Not sure what
caused it yet but whatever happeed cause the journal to be foobared.
fsck dropped the journal and then proceeded to check the fs. I have a
directory called websites which fsck unlinked. however when i look in
debugfs i see this..

622669  40755      0      0    4096 13-Jan-2002 22:39 home3
2133571369 --- error ---  .autofsck
2133571369 --- error ---  websites

Does this mean there's a chance of recovery? If so, can anyone help?
It's not a great loss if it's not. I would like to recovery this is
possible since there are some items i'd like back that had not made it
to the backups before this happened.

Thanks

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque haque net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Developer/Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://www.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc themes org