[Off-topic] Battery Backed NVRAM for journals ...

I've seen this come up on occassion, but every NAS OEM that uses
NVRAM I've ever talked to over the last 18 months won't tell me
anything about their equipment nor their suppliers.  Recently, Micro
Memory contacted me.  Is anyone here using their products?

FYI, their 64-bit PCI 128MB-1GB NVRAM board is here:
http://www.micromemory.com/newwebsite/dynamic/content/product.asp?itemID=MM-5415CN

-- Bryan

--
Bryan J. Smith, Engineer        mailto:b j smith ieee org
AbsoluteValue Systems, Inc.     http://www.linux-wlan.org