Re: Undeleting files in ext3 (Newbie-question)

On Monday, February 18, 2002, at 05:28 , Mike Fedyk wrote:
I've tried to use debugfs , but I suspect this only helps if I'm using
ext2. Or does they support ext3 too?

Yes, it will look exactly like ext2 when it is unmounted. Just to repeat:
don't run debugfs on an unmounted file system!

You mean "don't run it on a mounted fs," right? :-)

-ed