ext3fs: Bad super block

I've got this poor ext3-partition which I can't access. I have tried a lot
of things but it doesn't seem to solve the problem. I've got quite important
files on that particular partition.

I can't even get the block groups from my /dev/hda3 with dumpe2fs!

It all happened after a crash. GRUB wouldn't give me the graphical UI. I
decided I had to get my dosbootdisk and do an fdisk /mbr to load windows,
so I could get some help on recovering the hopefulle not lost data.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to save those important files?

Lincoln (who hopes to be able to get some sleep tonight!)

Denne mail er scannet for virus med eTrust EZ Armor - Markedets bedste sikkerhedsprodukt!
Hent din egen version gratis! Klik http://www.provideit.dk/sol/

Få din egen webmail på http://www.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!