Re: hardware error or fs corruption?

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:

> Could you try the current -ac kernel, perhaps?  It includes some IDE
> improvements which, amongst other things, fix some problems with
> certain HighPoint controllers.

Sure thing. I'll compile and run the tasks later today.

Thanks

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque haque net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Developer/Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://www.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc themes org