Re: Problems with ext3 fs

On Thu, Feb 28, 2002 at 08:09:30AM -0500, Bill Rugolsky Jr. wrote:
> I didn't see you refer to what is running on the system.

Guess I need more coffee; I skimmed the fsck too quickly. ;-/

Since you are running Squid and news on /var, it is probably
receiving several orders of magnitude more activity than the
other file systems, so the fact that the other filesystems are
undamaged doesn't tell you much.

Regards,

   Bill Rugolsky