Re: Ext3 vs. Reiser?

I am using ext3 on my production systems.  My interests lie more in
large file performance that small file performance.  In this situation
Reiser did not perform well.  I was seeing 20-30 MB/s for a ResierFs system,
but ext3 was giving me 70 MB/s for reads and 100 MB/s for writes.

All reports I have read say that Reiser is very good at small files.  You see
this during your kernel makes.

Craig