Re: Should fs_passno in /etc/fstab be always set to 0

> No, it doesn't!  The prompt in Red Hat 7.2 asks you if you want to
> force a *full* fsck.

Okay, Though the message just says

Press Y within 5 seconds to force file system integrity check..."

Observe that there is no mention of "full"

I couldn't find any explanation as to what a *full* fsck is, under what
conditions would it be triggered. Can one force it manually ?

Is there any back of envelope calculation to estimate the time it would
take on x GB of disk with Y MB of journal data or maybe there is some
other dependency on block size and number of inodes on the system etc