Re: sync slowness. ext3 on VIA vt82c686b

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:36:55 -0400
khromy lnuxlab ath cx (khromy) escribió:
> I just tried with my Promise UDMA100 card with another cable and same
> problem.  Any other ideas? Should I try rc1-aa1?

I'not an expert, but yes, why not try another kernel version, like
rc1-aa1 or the 2.5 tree?

You should run badblocks to see if there's something wrong in the disk,
but if you can't see any output from the kernel when yo try to copy the
file, I think this won't be the problem...