Re: chattr +j

Bah,

I actually got an oops within seconds trying to chattr -R +j on a /var/spool/postfix while it was running. It's redhat's 2.4.18-4smp kernel and i didnt have the time to write it down since this was on a production box and i needed it up ASAP.
After the reboot, i stopped postfix and tried it again, this time without problems. I repeated the procedure on another box, also without problems. Strange ...

Anyway, looks like it's working.

--

Jure Pecar