kernel: Assertion failure in do_get_write_access() ...

	I noticed in the archives that there were patches for this
problem, but I've yet to find the patches. Has this been fixed in any of
the released kernel RPMs from Redhat? Right now this system is running
Redhat 7.2. When I can get a maintenance window I'm going to upgrade to
7.3 and I'm hoping there is a standard kernel available that fixes these
problems.

kernel: Assertion failure in do_get_write_access() at transaction.c:612:
"!(((jh2bh(jh))->b_state & (1UL << BH_Lock)) != 0)"

	As many other people have mentioned, I get this while doing a
du(1) on a certain ext3 partition. This particular device that I'm having
problems with is an LVM volume. The server is an SMB/AFP/NFS file server,
and was serving files during the du.

	TIA,

	Ryan

--
ryan nwgeeks com

HELO... my name is root... you have SIGKILLed my father... prepare to vi!