RE: Help! I need to undelete files on EXT3

Hi,

with debugfs, I can find deleted inode but not the block disk.
I try a lot of debugfs command but not modify_inode ...
How can I find those block?
Is it possible to mount the Ext3 partition as an Ext2 ... only if I can
undelete more easely my files!
Which disk editor may I use?

	Thanks,

	Yves