Re: rootflags=data=journal

Jeff Kilbride wrote:
Hi All,

I'm new to ext3 and I'd like to boot in data=journal mode. I'm running the
latest Debian stable. Where do I put this directive so it happens on every
reboot? In the "append=" line in /etc/lilo.conf? Sorry for the confusion,

Hi,

Yes, you should put append="rootflags=data=journal other-options"
in /etc/lilo.conf and re-run /sbin/lilo.

Liu