RH7.2 journal creation

Stephen et al,

You may remember me raising the point that the new e2fsprogs (1.25 as I
remember) griped about old journals not having all the appropriate
fields zeroed.

I've just discovered that the RH 7.2 installer produces journals (ie on
partitions created as ext3 from within the installer) that flag these
warnings with a modified 1.25 e2fsck (the mods being to clear the errors
rather than give up).  This could be a problem in the future...

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]