ext3 corruption

Hi  there,

    I'm running RH7.2 with ext3, and everything's been going great,
except
that my root filesystem won't mount due to some kind of corruption.
When
I try to mount, I get

    EXT3-fs: unsupported inode size: 61267

Yikes.  Any suggestions?  trying 'fsck -n -t ext3' suggests using an
alternate
superblock, but this doesn't change anything.  Even a mechanism to
recover
the data would be appreciated.

thanks in advance for any help that you can offer, much appreciated.