Re: another quota related ext3fs crash...

hmm, OK that's a reasonable-looking hardware lineup.  Often,
weird crashes correlate with crufty, dusty old p200 boxen.
The via chipset and udma _may_ be a problem - I'm afraid I
haven't tracked that saga very closely.

So hmmm.  Your December 11 reports was *exactly* the same.  Down
to the same blockgroup number.

Could you please run

	dumpe2fs -H /dev/hdd2

and let's see if we can work out the actual block which was being
freed.  (hmm, dumpe2fs doesn't display s_first_data_block).