Cloning an EXT3 drive?

Hello:

I've been using EXT3 for awhile with Slackware Linux. I setup a master drive and I've been cloning it to identical hard drives using a hardware cloning device. My new batch of hard drives are a different size, so I can't use the hardware cloner.

Is there any way to move the drive to a new, larger drive short of re-installing everything from scratch to make a new master?

Thanks,

Dan

      Dan Crowson                     |    dcrowson cmsc com
      CMS Communications, Inc.        |    dcrowson crowson com
      715 Goddard Ave                 |    http://crowson.com
      Chesterfield MO 63005           |    http://www.cmsc.com