Re: drbd + ext3 + interbase + data lost

What kind of information do you need?? logs?
messages in the console??

The error that hapened during the backup was simply "IO Error". Then,
the backup program aborted and the file was not there anymore. We tried
to copy another database file that was there to another partition on the
disk and we get another "IO Error" folowed by a kernel oops msgs.
Then we reboot the system in singue mode.