Re: Linux 2.4.18 on RH 7.2 - odd failures

360GB when I started.  df shows the diskonly partially full when it stops.
The disk vendor has confirmed firmware issues just then, so it's in their
court now.

Thanks all for your input.

Tony

--
Tony Clark              tony rsp com au
Rising Sun Pictures     Tel: +6 18 8364 6074