Re: PATCH for filesys corruption in ext3 with data=journal

Hi,

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 12:33:23PM +1000, Neil Brown wrote:

>  as I mentioned in earlier mail to ext3-users I have been getting some
> corruption on an ext3 filesystem that has been serving NFS.  I am now
> confident that I fully understand the problem and have a patch.

The analysis looks right, but there's a slight problem with the patch
--- it doesn't deal with a file on a 1k or 2k blocksize filesystem
being partially truncated and then extended.  I'll have a think about
that, but this patch looks like it's on the right lines.