Re: quota problem

  Hello,

> VFS: Quota for id 1114 referenced but not present.
> VFS: Can't read quota structure for id 1114.
> VFS: Quota for id 1116 referenced but not present.
> VFS: Can't read quota structure for id 1116.
> VFS: Quota for id 1115 referenced but not present.
> VFS: Can't read quota structure for id 1115.
> VFS: Inserting already present quota entry (block 12).
> VFS: Error -5 occured while creating quota.
  This looks like corrupted quota file. quotacheck(8) should be able
to fix it (but probably you should check that limits are set properly -
some of them might got lost). 2.4.18 kernel has a small race which can
occur under heavy load and cause such corruption so I suggest you
updating to newer kernel...
								Honza