Re: ext3 and secure deletion of files and file slack

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:33:13 -0700
Andreas Dilger <adilger clusterfs com> wrote:

<snip>

Many thanks for your prompt and helpful reply Andreas.  You will
see that I have also replied to Stephen, and I will be very
grateful for any additional comments you may have to make on that
post.

Regards,

Geoff