Reg: Porting UFS/VxFs to ext2 (fwd)

Hello Gurus,

   Greetings.

       I have been assigned some work on the development of a migration
tool. The requirement is that it has to migrate the data on a UFS/VxFs
filesystem to an ext2 filesystem.

 What are the technical apects I will have to look into to achieve
the same?  Is it possible to change the on-disk structure of the UFS/VxFs
filesystem to an ext2 filesystem? The question may sound weird but then
that is the requirement.

  Kindly help me. Kindly send a cc of your mails to
 srikanth chowdary tatainfotech com as I have not subscribed to this list.

Thanks and Regards,
Srikanth