Re: how often to 'fsck -D' ?

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 15:28, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > Currently, only kernels with the htree patch applied.  Maybe 2.5 will
> > soon too, but I wouldn't expect it in 2.4 until at least 2.4.21-pre.
>
> So, what are the plans for inclusion into 2.4.21?

None right now, that's an extra feature which will take a lot of
exposure before it's safe to merge into 2.4 (and even then, 2.4 is
really in maintenance mode right now, I'm uncomfortable with the idea of
merging major new changes into the core code at this stage of 2.4.)

That said, I expect 2.4 htree patches to continue to be maintained.

--Stephen