Re: Ext-3 journal file growth.

I had wondered about something... perhaps this explains it. I noticed
that the access date on the .journal files (I have it for /, /usr and
/home) never changes. The dates on those .journal files are their
creation dates. They have never changed.

Is you explanation below, the reason why? Or *should* the dates be
changing and I have a problem?

Rick