Filesystem failure of Ext3

Dear all,

Due to the power failure, so i need to restart my redhat linux server.  but i got below error messages, pls everybody can help/teach me
fix the problem by return mail.

Yours system appears to have shut down uncleanly
Press Y within 1 seconds to force file system integrity check .....
Check root filesystem
/:clean, 153836/1281696 files, 637336/2560359 blocks
                                                                                                              [ok]
Remounting root filesystem in read-write mode:                        [ok]
Finding module dependencies:                                                     [ok]
Checking filesystems
/boot:clean,32/6024 files, 6328/24066 blocks
/home:Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read while reading block 523
/home:Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read reading journal superblock
fsck.ext3:Attempt to read block from filesystem resulted in short read while checking ext3 journal for /home

***An error occurred during the file system check.
***Dropping you to a shell;the system will reboot
***when you leave the shell.
Give root password for maintenance
(or type Control-D for normal startup):

Best Regards