Re: Problem with file-deletion

Hi,

Don't know what happened, but after subsequent reboots to get the serial
console on-line, making sure the output was sent to the serial device and
logged properly, the file was deleted without any issue.

I am positive fsck -y was run several times before reporting the
problem.........

I will start a memtest (hw diag) for potential memory problems.

Thanks for the prompt replies.

regards
paul

sct redhat com