Re: FAT32 to EXT3

>> Has anybody tried Partition Magic on an ext3 partition ? I have
>> used it successfully to resize ext2 partitions, but haven't dared
>> try it on my ext3 partitions.

Steven> I have.  It gets mightily confused, though to their credit it
Steven> bails without damaging anything.  IIRC, it initially thinks
Steven> the filesystem is ext2, but throws an exception over internal
Steven> data at a later point.

I downloaded a free upgrade some time back that is advertized to add
ext3 support, but I've not since booted into legacy mode to try
installing and testing said upgrade....

-JimC