What will happen when disk(ext3) is full while i continue to operate files ?

I am sorry if you receive it twice. since the
mail-list said that i can't send mail to it unless i
become one its member.

hi,
   My system will crash when the disk(ext3) is full
while i continue to launch 50 proceses to operate
files(such as create, rm, mv, ...). Does ext3 have
such a capability to stop journaling the changes when
it finds there is no space left? or which source file
of ext3 do i need to check this function?

   My System info:
    Redhat 7.3    Linux Kernel: 2.4.18-17
    / : ext3 1.6G   /boot : ext3 60M

   I am sorry that I will attach the oops next time
since i am still restoring my poor system.  :(

   Any opinions will be highly appriciated. Thanks in
advance. :)

Seaman