Re: What will happen when disk(ext3) is full while i continue to operate files ?

Sorry. I probably didn't make it clear.
My system is ok when first msg "EXT3-fs error (device
sd(8,2)) in ext3_new_inode: error 28" appears.
However, it will crash after millions of the same msg.
Is there some kind of buffer full to cause the crash?

thanks in advance.

Seaman