Re: What will happen when disk(ext3) is full while i continue to operate files

Stephen,

   Thanks for your response. :)
   I am sure the kernel version is right. And as my
later mail said, my system is ok when the msg "EXT3-fs
error (device sd(8,2)) in ext3_new_inode: error 28"
shows first time. However, it will crash soon after
millions of the same msg. I am sorry I could not give
the oops now and i will supply it asap.

   cheers,

Seaman